1. If you are running any type of pop-up blocker, allow pop-ups for this site. If you do not allow pop-ups, the site will not work properly.
2. Click on the link in the center of the page above where it says "Click here to log into your email account".
3. Next, you will be prompted for your username and password. Please use your email addresss (firstname.lastname@example.org) as your username.
Your password is the password you use to access the network when at your desk.
4. Once you've logged in successfully, the Outlook Web Client will appear. All of your email, folders, address books and calendar information will have been imported into Outlook. All new mail arrives in your inbox.
5. When you are finished using Outlook Webmail, be sure to log off everytime using the log off button in the upper right-hand corner of the application window and then close the browser completely.If you do not quit your browser software, the next user at your computer may possibly be able to access your email. By closing out the browser, you will prevent this from happening.